sábado, 3 de dezembro de 2011

Just

It deniesTava stirring in the drawerI found your hoop earringAnd that clip blackDamn black clip that reminded meTava arranging my lifeBut to pro ce crazy messMillstone girlish girl,Back to my beansNow I promise that I will wash the dishes for youFor everything to be okay, to get all zenYou do not run out to call me babyI was watching you on track99% of perfection just missed being SantosI know I'm a bag without handleBut you also sometimesIt's looser than put my pants!The fault is not mine nor is itNo problemSince rap is going to blame the systemThere should be no resentmentWho ever had loveSo swears tha every day watering the flowerI gaveIt was good while it lastedAnd was being good while it lastedBut eventually, I'm sorry there just moreHis deny're not under your duvet moreIt reliesIt was good while it lastedAnd was being good while it lastedBut eventually, I'm sorry there just moreHis deny're not under your duvet moreWe never had a song just for usOne that touchesIt makes you remember and the septic tankBut now many couples will enjoy the soundWhy don'tcha gave me a weddingBut it's earning me a good rapIt reliesYou turned rap lyricsImmortalized by my voice clap betweenAnd I'm in the same zip codeWhen you want to find meBut I can not guarantee anythingIf you do not see there're accompanied bySo you going to knock on the door sayingI love that I wantBut another mine that you will meetYou gonna come see me there in the darkI hug her from behind and I'll say:Today there is no hard bread!Not that I want you to know what will beI just want you to know tha it will beFrom the time when we have spins alongWhen you see me sayThat will no longer see me and will sufferDo not try to change the subject comes firmão?It was good while it lastedAnd was being good while it lastedBut eventually, I'm sorry there just moreHis deny're not under your duvet moreIt reliesIt was good while it lastedAnd was being good while it lastedBut eventually, I'm sorry there just moreHis deny're not under your duvet moreI lived for twenty years without knowing that there was thaBut after losing youIt's hard to live for twenty daysNow who will bring me peace and sussego?Who will leave aside the projotaTo me call my nigga?I bum-styleI'm too lazyTo go see if you have someone better in the worldThe other is mine bitchBecause you won the fight of themEven without even joining in the disputeBut tha ta always complicatingTo get involved with youThe guy has to have heart CorinthianSuffering, of feeling socredorIf tha 'does not, speak!To hath outI take my clothes in the suitcaseAnd our souvenir photosGet me around $ 2.30 for drivingAnd I wanted to finish the rhyme with heavierBut if I can not say I love youI prefer to say nothing.It was good while it lastedAnd was being good while it lastedBut eventually, I'm sorry there just moreHis deny're not under your duvet moreIt reliesIt was good while it lastedAnd was being good while it lastedBut eventually, I'm sorry there just moreHis deny're not under your duvet more

Um comentário:

  1. All that we are is the consequence of what we have estimation. Wait… Has anyone exhorted dissertation to you. Keep the articles progressing !septic tank pumping roswell

    ResponderExcluir