sábado, 3 de dezembro de 2011

Perfect

Hey, dad, look at me. Think back and talk to me, did I grow up according to your plans? And do you think I’m wasting my time doind things I wanna do? But it husrts when you disapprove all along. And now I try hard to make it, I just wanna make you proud… I’M NEVER GONNA BE GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU, I CAN’T PRETEND THAT I’M ALRIGHT AND YOU CAN’T CHANGE ME! I try not to think about the pain I feel inside, did you know? You used to be my hero. And the days you spend with me now seems so far away and it feels like you don’t care anymore. I can’t stand another fight and nothing is alright. Nothing is gonna change the things that you said, nothing gonna make this right again. You better turn back, I can’t believe, is hard just to talk to you, but you don’t understand! I’m sorry, I can’t be perfect.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário